In times of the corona virus …
we also meet as ski and Snowboard school precautions that should help to make the winter as healthy, safe and relaxed as possible for all of us. We look forward to a beautiful, hopefully snowy winter season!
- Take the opportunity to book the ski and snowboard courses online. In this way we can prepare your course documents and prevent long stays and unnecessary crowds in the ski school office.
- Safety and distance rules issued by the government are of course observed.
- A safety distance of 1 meter must be maintained as much as possible. If this is not possible, then everyone is obliged to wear mouth and nose protection!
- Assembly point: each group has its own area where they will meet their ski instructor.
- Regular hand and surface disinfection
- As a security reason we decided to offer only 3 hour courses this year. As a result, every guest has the opportunity to make their personal decision to stop off at a ski hut after the ski course has ended.
- The individual groups are managed separately from one another in order to ensure traceability in the event of a Covid 19 disease. For this purpose, your data will be recorded in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Group changes should be the exception
- Our ski school office is regularly disinfected and ventilated. Teaching material is personalized and disinfected after use.
- Our employees are expected to be tested regularly.
We are certain, if everyone does their best possible contribution to avoiding an infection, that we can all enjoy a safe but above all beautiful winter time.