If personal data are processed by you, you are affected within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
1. right to information
You can ask the person in charge to confirm whether personal data concerning you is to be provided by can be processed.
If such processing has taken place, you can request the following information from the person responsible:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you is disclosed have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- the existence of a right to have your personal data concerning you corrected or deleted, a right to have processing restricted by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4
DSGVO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic and scope involved
and the intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
2. the right to correction
You have a right of rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you are incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible shall make the correction without delay.
3. right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been determined,
whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may – apart from being stored – only be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4. right to cancellation
a) deletion duty
You can demand that the person responsible delete the personal data concerning you immediately,
and the person responsible is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you file an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is he or she in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1
DSGVO, he shall, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, make the following provisions for their deletion appropriate measures, including technical measures, to ensure that data processors responsible for personal data processing data that you, as the person concerned, have requested the deletion of all links to these sites. personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
- to exercise freedom of expression and information;
- for the performance of a legal obligation required for processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. right to information
If you have exercised your right of rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, to communicate this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
The person responsible shall have the right to be informed of such recipients.
6. right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to pass this data on to another person in charge without obstruction by the person in charge to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO and
- processing is carried out using automated methods.
Furthermore, in exercising this right, you have the right to obtain that the personal data relating to you be disclosed directly to us.
be transmitted by one person responsible to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. liberties
and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transferability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the exercise of an
which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority which is incumbent on the person responsible.
7. right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data.
which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible no longer processes the personal data concerning you, unless he or she can provide compelling data worthy of protection. prove reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right at any time to
object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will not be passed on to third parties.
for these purposes.
You have the possibility, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures in which technical specifications
can be used.
8 Right to revoke the data protection declaration of consent
Sie haben das Recht, Ihre datenschutzrechtliche Einwilligungserklärung jederzeit zu widerrufen. Durch den Widerruf der Einwilligung
wird die Rechtmäßigkeit der aufgrund der Einwilligung bis zum Widerruf erfolgten Verarbeitung nicht berührt.
9. automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing – including profiling – that has legal effect against you or significantly impairs you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
- is admissible by law of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and that law contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1
DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures for protection are taken. of the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms of the individual. and to protect your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain an individual’s intervention of the person responsible, to state his own position and to challenge the decision.
10. right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal.
to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where it is located, its place of employment or its place of business of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you
data violates the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and the Results of the appeal including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.